Each year at Heritage Day, we have a wide variety of performers for the little ones, including puppet shows, strolling performances and Seeing Eye Puppy demonstrations.
Most of the children’s activities are free of cost. We strive to make sure all children can partake in as many activities as possible, no matter what background they come from. The 2018 activities include:
- Pony rides by Step Back in Time Equine
- Grins & Grins strolling performers
- Free puppet performances by Penns Woods
- Free face painting by April Khalil Artistry
- Seeing Eye Puppies will be on hand for kids to meet
- Be The Bugler! A free lesson for kids to hear the history of the bugler on top of the Soldiers and Sailors monument in the Circle of Easton. Children are given a free bugle to participate!
Heritage Day would like to thank The Rotary Club of Easton for sponsoring Be the Bugler 2018!
If you would like to help coordinate children’s activities for the 2019 festival or have questions on becoming a part of the festival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parade down to Scott Park