Each year at Heritage Day, we have a wide variety of performers for the little ones, including puppet shows, strolling performances and Seeing Eye Puppy demonstrations.
The 2017 festival will be no exception! Most of the children’s activities are free of cost. We strive to make sure all children can partake in as many activities as possible, no matter mom and dad’s budget for the day!
Activities this year include:
- Free Pony rides by Step Back in Time Equine
- Grins & Grins strolling performers
- Free puppet performances by Penns Woods. This year’s show is “Mr. Meeney and the Hot Air Balloon.”
- Free face painting by April Khalil Artistry
- Seeing Eye Puppies will be on hand for kids to meet.
- Kids Craft Tent
- “Be the Bugler,” a free lesson for kids to hear the history of the bugler on top of the Soldiers and Sailors monument in the Circle of Easton, told by Mayor Sal Panto! Children are given a free bugler to participate!
Heritage Day would like to thank The Rotary Club of Easton for sponsoring Be the Bugler 2016!
Parade down to Scott Park