Easton’s history is part of the history of our country. On Heritage Day you have a great opportunity to meet re-enactors who have made it their passion to become informed about a specific period of history or a person’s contributions, like Benjamin Franklin or George Taylor!
Re-enactors can tell you what the concerns of people of that period were, what life was like for the average person, and show you what they wore and the tools they used. As you walk around Centre Square and along Northampton Street, talk to the re-enactors. Who knows what you will learn!
This year’s re-enactment groups include:
- 3rd PA Light Infantry (Revolutionary War)
- 1st Pennsylvania Regiment (Revolutionary War)
- Lambs Artillery (Revolutionary War)
- 24th Connecticut Militia Regiment (Revolutionary War)
- 6th Pennsylvania Regiment (Revolutionary War)
- 153rd Pennsylvania Regiment (Civil War)
- 9th Division (World War II)
- Northampton County Marine Corps (Korea)
We are also joined by:
If you would like to participate in 2017’s festival, or have any questions, please contact the Heritage Day Board at firstname.lastname@example.org .