On Heritage Day you can go back to a time when most of the items that you used in your home or at work were created by people that you knew and in places that were local. These artisanal crafters will be glad to share with you the tools and techniques that were used by a typical colonial household or by the village blacksmith or glass blower.
The 2018 artisan line-up includes:
- Blacksmith Ed Land
- Glassblower William Pfeffer
- Redware Potter Denise Wilz
- Master Powderhorner Ed Long
- Traditional Fiber Artists from the Second Saturday Spinners
- Chair Cainer Roland Barrall
- Knitter Judy Jacobs
- Gunsmith Harry Greenberger
- Quill & Pen Artist
Want to be involved in 2019’s festival as a traditional artisan? Contact Jim Schoof at firstname.lastname@example.org.