2020 Vendor Applications Coming Soon
Please be prepared; the vendor application form requires information about your business, a photo of your booth in action and your insurance certificates (.pdf or.jpg format). You will also be able to pay your vendor fee via this form. The recommended browser for submissions is Google Chrome. Questions? Email email@example.com.
If you are submitting payment by check: make check payable to Greater Easton Development Partnership. Payments should be mailed to: Greater Easton Development Partnership (GEDP), Attention: Marcy McKinney, 325 Northampton St., Easton, PA 18042
COST OF VENDING
Vending fees are explained in the application.
Click on the appropriate application link below, fill out all fields and click the “submit” button.
- You will receive an email stating that we received your application.
- Once your application is complete and our team has reviewed your application, you will receive an email stating whether your application to vend at Heritage Day 2020 has been ACCEPTED or DENIED. Food vendors, final approval to be part of Heritage Day 2020 is contingent on receipt of all required documents and approval by the City Health Department.
All participants are required to provide TWO SEPARATE proofs of insurance (minimum $1,000,000 per occurrence), one listing Greater Easton Development Partnership as additional insured & in the Certificate Holder box, and the other listing the City of Easton as additionally insured & in the Certificate Holder box. If applicable, we also need proof of Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
You may upload a .pdf or .jpg of your insurance (preferred) online in your application or email the forms directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send the certificates in the mail, see below.
- Greater Easton Development Partnership attn: Marcy McKinney, 325 Northampton St, Easton, PA 18042
- City of Easton, 123 S Third St, Easton PA 18042
Any vendors that do not require a Health License, must fill out a City of Easton Business License (unless you are an existing Easton business)
Business License Application: https://www.easton-pa.com/sites/eastonpa/files/uploads/bus_license_appl2020.pdf
- required for every vendor not serving food
Special Event Application for a Temporary Food Establishment License: https://www.easton-pa.com/sites/eastonpa/files/uploads/special_event_application.pdf
- required for every vendor serving food
City Health Department contact information: https://www.easton-pa.com/health-department
All vendors using an open flame must adhere to City of Easton Fire Department regulations including the use of fire retardant tenting. Any vendor using a fryer must have a type “K” fire extinguisher. ALL other vendors must have a standard #10 ABC fire extinguisher.
City of Easton Fire Department contact information: https://www.easton-pa.com/easton-fire-department
FESTIVAL ENTRANCE POINTS
Heritage Day will contact you with your designated entrance location and booth assignment prior to the event.