Interested in trading your time for a festival experience you’ll never forget? Join is for 2020 Easton Heritage Day, July 12! Our volunteers are key to a successful event. Volunteers support the festival staff, fans, sponsors, and artists to ensure that everyone at the fest has an unforgettable, exciting, fun, and safe time. Volunteers assist with everything from setup to break down, transportation, hospitality, merchandise sales, and numerous other tasks.
If you have any questions about volunteering for Heritage Day 2020, contact Kim Kmetz, email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!
In exchange for becoming a Heritage Day Volunteer, you’ll receive a volunteer shirt, amazing opportunities and a fun time! Plus, when you’re not working, you will be free to experience the festival! Please read the volunteer requirements, and information completely. Individual volunteer positions will be assigned based on festival needs.
Are there requirements to be a Volunteer?
- All Volunteers must be registered with and confirmed by the festival.
• Volunteers must be 18 years or older on or before festival. *Volunteers in any area involving alcohol must be 21 years or older on or before festival.
• Once accepted and scheduled, volunteers will be notified by email. Please provide a valid email address at the time of registration.
• While we do our best to schedule you where you would like and notify you of your placement, you may be asked to fill in at other positions when needed.
• There is zero tolerance for volunteers drinking alcohol or under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs during your shift.
• Some volunteer positions will require you to attend a 1 hour orientation.